- Jackie Buchanan works in education, is married to Matt and between them they share six children.
- Jackie is talking about walking through the heartbreak of her first marriage ending in divorce. She discusses the difficulties of mothering her two babies as she walked such a hard road, working toward forgiveness, and overcoming the lie that she was unwanted.
- Jackie reminds us of the importance of community, and the impact we can have by just showing up for those we love. Jackie describes what it looked like to forgive where no apology was given, and how forgiveness is about you and not the one who hurt you.
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire
- REAL Ministries Foundation: www.realsinglemoms.org
- North Church: north.church
Thanks to Jackie for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson