- Whitney Fairsheets is a speech pathologist, married to Ryan and together they share two sweet little girls.
- Whitney tells the story of walking through the grief of miscarriage and the anger she felt. She gets real about how heartbreaking it is to lose a pregnancy and how it impacted her in future pregnancies.
- Whitney reminds us that God can handle our emotions, including anger. She points back to Jesus as she tells the story of her babies waiting for her in heaven and her journey to her sweet girls earth-side.
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire
- Every Bitter Thing is Sweet, by Sara Hagerty
- North Church: north.church
Thanks to Whitney for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson