- Lena Malone is a JOY. She is an enneagram 7, she’s all about fun and her smile is so contagious. She is a teacher and very active at her church, NorthChurch.
- On this episode, Lena is talking about her struggle with identity growing up as one of the only minorities in her area. The conversation on identity continues as we talk about what it looks like to be single, and the expectations of others. We talk about how society defines success for women and the way we base our identities on things other than Jesus.
- This conversation with Lena is a great one for everyone, single or not. She talks about being in any season of waiting, and choosing to really LIVE rather than waiting for that “thing” to make life worthwhile or make you worthy. She talks about the choice to base her identity on who Jesus says she is rather than her marital status.
- North Church: north.church
- The Purple Couch: https://www.thepurplecouchlpc.com
- Studio 7: https://www.studio7okc.com
Thanks to Lena for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson
Graphics and social media preview: Lauren Frampton
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire