- Simi John is wife to her husband Jayson, pastor of New Life Bible Church, she is mom to two sweet kids, Physical Therapist and a woman walking in her purpose to share the gospel.
- On this episode, Simi shares about her family immigrating to the U.S. from India, how she came to know Jesus, and the story of her father’s radical transformation and healing from alcohol addiction. We also talk about social media, boundaries, and societal pressures to “hustle.”
- Simi addresses the misconception that when we choose Jesus all the hard goes away. She encourages us that even though the situation may be the same, with Jesus there is HOPE. Simi reminds us that Jesus changes everything. She also reminds us that there is no past mistake or history that disqualifies us from grace and sharing the gospel, and she challenges us to be bold in sharing our faith. Simi is encouraging and her story will challenge us all to tell others about Jesus and to walk in our purpose.
- North Church: north.church
- New Life Bible Church
- Instagram: @simijohn
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/odQ7D5agMxI
Thanks to Simi for joining About the Girls today.
Production and Editing by: Zack Anderson
Graphics and social media: Lauren Frampton
Intro and outro music provided by: Scott Holmes_Aspire